The AlumaShade® Bigfoot® has color coded pull pins to make frame identification easy in the event that a warranty or replacement part is needed. The top is made from heavy-duty commercial grade polyester that is fire and water resistant. The AlumaShade® Bigfoot® is ideal for entrepreneurs and industrial applications were strength and portability is as essential as sun protection.
- 10’x10’ Commercial grade, all aluminum frame
- 100 Square feet of shade
- 99% UV protection
- Full truss system for maximum frame strength
- Color coded (green) pull pins for easy frame identification
- Bigfoot® footpads for ultimate stability
- White hammertone frame finish
- White, commercial grade top that is water and fire resistant (meets CPAI-84 requirements)
- Heavy-duty roller bag with sidewall pocket for easy and convenient transportation and storage
- Set of four stakes to anchor your canopy
- 11’ Peak height on highest setting
- 7’2” Valance clearance on highest setting
- 5 Height settings
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Easy set up and take down, no tools needed
This is not a permanent structure and should not be left unattended. Make sure the canopy is anchored securely when in use. Take down the canopy in inclement weather. Two person set up and take down is recommended. Please call Caravan Canopy Sports toll free at (877) 9-CANOPY for questions regarding recommended use or for warranty or replacement parts.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.